Video Inspection of pipelines and sewer systems is becoming more and more important, and is done with a digital camera essentially attached to a push rod to provide the user with a tool inserted down the pipes and that is able to inspect the inside of them, that would otherwise be inaccessible.
Plumbing Inspection Cameras can be used for a variety of functions, including:
- Check the specific nature of a clog or damage
- Determine exact area of damage or clog
- Verify the blockage been removed following service
- Determine types of pipes used
- Check condition of older pipes and sewer systems
- Recognize problem areas before there is damage or clogs